Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lake Powell minus one

So we went to Lake Powell again in August, and it has to be the best time of year to go. The water was 79 to 83 degrees and the days were 95 to 100. The nights cooled off enough to sleep great and it wasn't very crowded (maybe due to gas prices). Any way August is my favorite month, because I love the heat. Bring it on...














Almost lost one.

Kaitlin got to drive the boat by herself because her parents were holding on to dear life. JK, she did a great job.













Alise finally got up and stayed up for a while. All with out a single tear. After that we couldn't get her out of the water. She must have gone 15 times.














Haili wanted to learn to slolomn and got up on her third try.














Kate has been slolomning for a few years and poped right up. Kinda like riding a bike I guess.





It was weird without Daniel and we missed him. He always wanted to go first and this time no one wanted to go first, so Dave finally went. Every one had more time to do what they wanted, cuz Daniel used to eat up alot of time. He'll only miss one summer though and soon he'll be back hoging the water again.

7 comments:

Connie said...

Wow. Your pictures are great! Looks like you had a great time. Casey wants to get a boat but I think our kids are still too small for it to really be worth it.

PS For privacy reasons I have changed my blog address and removed our last name from the blog title. the new address is http://connieandcasey.blogspot.com

shana said...

Looks like fun...glad you finally posted! Someday, maybe we'll join you at powell, it might be in 20 or 30 years, my double knee replacement along with my prune juice might create a problem at Powell, but I'm willing to give it a shot!

Niesha said...

If you need anyone to replace Daniels spot for the time being... I am game. Sure I might not be as good looking..but I am sure I could eat as much as he did!

Mandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandi said...

Hey Guys,
I just was talking to Andrea at Susie's shower yesterday and we exchanged blog addresses. I looked at theirs and low and behold you guys had one too. Ours is hootonholler.blogspot.com. Isn't it a fun way to keep up with the family?

Kylee said...

I can't believe that I missed her getting up on the wakeboard. That is depressing.

Julene said...

Hey Graham family! I just found you through Neisha's blog and what a treat to see you and your family. We have 2 missionaries out right now as well, so I loved reading about your elder. I have so much to learn about this blogging stuff but I'm all for it if it means I can reconnect and keep in touch. Give my love to your dad and families! Love, Julene